On today’s episode Tom got all the laughs, and Ray got all the crickets. There’s bad jokes, good apps, bad smart phones, and an eagle going through a midlife crisis.
Make sure to subscribe to the show in iTunes by clicking here, or subscribe to the show in another podcast reader by clicking here. Also, make sure to leave us a review in iTunes. The more reviews we have the higher we’ll be listed in iTunes and the more listeners will see our show!
Need tech help? Got a problem or tech question about your computer, phone or tablet? Give us a call and leave us a voice mail at 904-372-DEEM (3336), or send us an email to questions at deemable dot com. We’ll take the best questions and answer them on the show.
- Which is better? eReaders or tablets?
- How do I setup an external hard drive as a network drive?
- I want a small smartphone. What do you recommend?
- Why do I have to keep resetting my wireless router?
- Do eagles go through a midlife crisis, too?
Links we mentioned on today’s show:
- 10 of the best feature phones
- Gizmodo – After iPhone 5 the Only Small Phones Left Are All Horrible
- iPhone 4S
- Galaxy S III Mini
- Droid Razr M
- Google Search App on iPhone
- Lifehacker – Why do I have to keep resetting my Wi-Fi router, and how can I fix it?
- DD-WRT - Linux based alternative OpenSource firmware suitable for a great variety of WLAN routers
- Snopes – Eagle Rebirth
- Truth or Fiction? Eagle
- Hoax Slayer – Rebirth of the Eagle Hoax