On today’s episode Ray, Tom and Sean (for the first time on the microphone) talk about their Thanksgiving festivities and Black Friday/Black Thursday experiences. We also tell you how to transfer business cards wirelessly with the phone you already have, how to upload an audio file to YouTube, how to transfer a big file to someone else, and whether you should be keeping track of your business’ widgets in Excel or Access.
Make sure to subscribe to the show in iTunes by clicking here, or subscribe to the show in another podcast reader by clicking here. Also, make sure to leave us a review in iTunes. The more reviews we have the higher we’ll be listed in iTunes and the more listeners will see our show!
Need tech help? Got a problem or tech question about your computer, phone or tablet? Give us a call and leave us a voice mail at 904-372-DEEM (3336), or send us an email to questions at deemable dot com. We’ll take the best questions and answer them on the show.
- How do you transfer a contact from your phone to someone else’s phone by SMS?
- How can you send a file to someone if it’s too big to email it?
- Why does YouTube say the video I uploaded is too big?
- Do I need to close my iPad apps or can I leave them all running?
- How do I transfer all of my files from my old computer to my new computer?
- Should I use Excel or Access to keep track of data?
- Is it cheaper to buy a modem, or is it cheaper to rent a modem from my internet provider?
- Can I block someone on Gmail like I can on Facebook?
Links we mentioned on today’s show:
- Share Contacts for Android phones.
- Abbyy’s Business Card Reader available for Android (9.99) and iPhone (4.99).
- Yolu Card on Android, iPhone and Windows Phone 7 (Free)
- Google Drive
- How to upload audio to YouTube using Windows Movie Maker or iMovie
- Windows Easy Transfer software
- How to migrate your data from an old computer to a new one